on order over N150000.00
free 7 days return policy
2 IN/2 OUT USB 2.0 Audio Interface with One Focusrite Mic Pre Amp and one DI / Line Input, 24-bit/96kHz, USB Bus Power
The mic preamp inside the Scarlett Solo's elegant, rugged and compact aluminium case is a genuine Focusrite microphone preamp with a 30-year heritage, specially designed for our interfaces, which lets you record with the legendary Scarlett sound. Sleek, light and tough enough to take whenever you go, Scarlett Solo turns your Mac or PC into a portable recording studio. Whenever inspiration strikes, simply plug in any microphone and instrument, and start making the highest quality recordings.
• Capture Every Detail - Precision convertors transform your live performance into studio-quality 24-bit resolution digital audio, with sample rates of up to 96kHz and an exceptional dynamic range of over 105dB.
• Plug Any Instrument Straight In - Plug straight into a high quality DI that minimises the risk of distortion, or switch to line level to instantly connect your mono analogue synth or outboard gear to the rest of your studio.
• Always Record at the Right Level - Get a clean recording every time by keeping an eye on the halos around the gain knobs. They stay green when your level is good and turn red if youre too loud.
• Record Better Vocals - The slight delay between your singing and the sound of your voice in your headphones can be very distracting. Simply flick a switch to hear exactly what you're recording without any of this latency.
• 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
• 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
• 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
• Red anodised aluminium unibody chassis
• 1 mic input high quality XLR
• 1 line/instrument input high quality TRS Jack
• 1 Line/Instrument switches
• 2 Gain knobs
• 2 Gain halo signal indicators
• 48V Phantom power switch
• Direct monitor switch
• Large monitor / headphone level dial
• USB Connection LED indicator
• Headphone output - TRS Jack
• 2 monitor outputs RCA Phono
• USB 2.0 Port
• Kensington Lock slot
- Ableton Live Lite
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite
- Novation Bass Station plug-in VST / AU
- 1GB of Loopmasters samples